A few things are required to fix our country..
1. A Singaporean first employment policy (no more using cheaper foreigners)
2. A minimum wage (no more exploitation of the less academically inclined)
3. Nationalization of essential public services (no more private profiteering for utilities, transport and basic banking)
4. Addressing the CPF scheme investment model and pension inadequacy (no more using the peoples money for private investment with low interest, restricted access and moving goal posts)
5. Addressing rampant healthcare costs and use of personal resources when needed (no more denying or profiting excessively from health)
6. Addressing HDB leases and the state of the property market, especially the government owning or controlling 85% of our land. (allowing Singaporeans to really own part of our development)
7. Return to real meritocracy and not crony politics and nepotism. ( no more glass ceilings, economic eugenics and “jobs for the boys”)
8. Realignment of laws and the justice system to provide for human rights, freedom of speech and equal independent justice for all. ( have law to support and protect the people and not oppress them)
9. Revised education policy designed to allow people to find and excel on their strengths and not engineer workers for a centrally planned economy.. (No more forcing compliance, obedience and conformity to one mans plan)
10. Put qualified professionals in charge of GLCs, return them to core competencies and build a healthy SME space (no more control the ricebowl and dominate the economy politics)
And there will be many more..but this is a start..we have a lot to fix.