Unity from Pulsic is a revolutionary fully automated shape-based design solution that delivers true mixed-signal design performance.
A unique integrated solution
Unity enables greater control of signal integrity issues in analog circuitry, together with improved reliability in the digital arena.
- Combines UniPlan, detailed floorplanning, and UniPlace to deliver integrated floorplanning, placement and routing in a single environment.
- Hierachical design rule capability enables simultaneous analog and digital design operations.
Concurrent analog, digital floorplanning, placement and routing functions deliver optimized analog and mixed signal design capabilities.
- Supports horizontal and vertical standard row cells, rectilinear and polygonal blocks and regions.
- Full hierarchy management and logical cluster placement
- Full integration with Cadence.
Powerful routing capabilities
UniRoute’s shape-based routing engine supports automatic routing of nets and subnets in a symmetrical pattern — critical for leading AMS designs.
- Automatic and interactive controls for bus routing, symmetric routing, metal strapping, shielding, net layer matching and pin current constraints.
- Analog symmetrical routing for mirroring and flipping.
- Built-in advanced extraction RC technology for independent control of signal path resistance and capacitance.
Unity provides signal integrity solutions that improve process yields and increase product reliability.
- Solutions for crosstalk, antenna damage and circuit stability.
I have designed the next protocol to be hacked proofed, intelligent until it is impossible to be blocked, the present Internet uses hops from network to network, the Future Internet will have multiple paths to a destination, so there is no way to block Internet Traffic or phone calls.
DNS service will only be utilised in internal networks, where the next generation Internet will not use DNS servers anymore. The Next Generation Internet will be controlled by the UN. It will be plug and play, without the need of a fixed IP address, where the identity of a client/server is embedded in the device, you can reach the server, but you can never reach the client. Traditional DNS takes a few hours to populate, my technology uses NAT tables that automatically pull info once you connect to the Internet, populating in minutes instead of hours.
– Contributed by Oogle.